As a pastor, parent and student I spend a great deal of time each day reading. I often peruse various online news reports and blog posts. Each week I’ll post some of the more notable and interesting ones I’ve encountered. Note: a mention here doesn’t suggest that I endorse the writer or all that they wrote. It also doesn’t mean that I agree with the post. These links are posted here – in no particular order – because I think they may be encouraging, helpful or informative to you in your life, walk and witness for Jesus.
- 5 Keys For Your 2016 Spiritual Travel Guide by David Allen.
- The Case for Getting Married Young by Karen Swallow Prior.
- 6 Early Warning Signs of Church Dropouts by Thom Rainer.
- Let’s Uphold Religious Liberty For All by Marilyn Stewart.
- 10 Reminders for Preachers by Nathan Busenitz.
- Tolkien Reads from the Hobbit in Rare Archival Audio by Maria Popova.
- The Spiritual Issues of Gluttony by Frank Page.
- Bible Reading Plans by Philip Nation.
- 5 Office Mistakes Costing Millennials the Promotion by J.T. O’Donnell.
- 7 Traits of Churches with Increasing Per Member Giving by Thom Rainer.
BONUS – For all pastors, teachers and Greek students – check out this neat new/free resource. Greek New Testament Reader with Word Parsing, Morphology, Dictionary, and Lexicon.