Fridays are Family Days at the Whitt house, and this week I want to share with you some very simple, spiritual, and scriptural advice from Greg Cynaumon’s ‘How To Avoid Alienating Your Kids In 10 Easy Steps.” I hope this this will provide a starting place of conversation for you and your family.
10 Family Commitments
1. I will not hit.
2. I will not keep secrets.
3. I will not lie.
4. I will not use bad language.
5. I will not use drubs, and if I know somebody who is using drugs, I will try to help them.
6. I will treat others with respect.
7. If I make a mess, I’ll clean it up.
8. I’ll pick up my clothes and keep my room straight.
9. I’ll talk to Mom and Dad about my problems.
10 I’ll do my homework before I go out to play.
Simple, straight to the point, but if every family will learn and follow these simple 10 commitments, we’ll all have happier, healthier families.
Blessings to you and your family, Pastor Brad